StaffCop 5.2 - Skype monitoring added
AtomPark Software proudly announces the new StaffCop 5.2 with a Skype chat monitoring and call logging features. In addition to main changes of IM Monitoring module, the stability of the StaffCop has been improved, Scheduling and Installation mechanisms has been also updated.
Skype is one of the most popular chatting and calling tools, so it was extremely important to add Skype monitoring feature to our monitoring software. StaffCop 5.2 provides administrator with all the Skype correspondence and call logs. No voice is recorded.
Additional features added or improved:
- Scheduler is updated with a feature of sending reports to different email addresses.
- Scheduler is updated with a feature of a name check, no duplicate report names allowed.
- Agent removal and uninstall mechanism improved.
- Logging of the install process added.
- 2 variants of the removal process added: with a log (admin's login/pass required) and without a log (no additional data required)
New StaffCop 5.2 is available for evaluation, please click here to download the free trial of StaffCop 5.2.