StaffCop Standard is corporate security software. StaffCop Standard allows you to monitor all activities on company computers and prevent the unauthorized distribution of sensitive corporate information.
Main features of StaffCop Standard
- Employee monitoring and performance control
- StaffCop Standard allows you to effectively detect, prevent, respond, monitor and review any employee activity on company workstations to reduce risks of corporate data loss. Using StaffCop IT professionals thoroughly monitor company resources for existing data leaks or prevent them from occurring in a future.
- Actions blocking
- It is possible to block or allow websites, applications and USB-devices by adding them to blacklists or whitelists.
|Website blocking||USB-devices blocking||Application blocking|
- Aggregate statistics of work time efficiency
- StaffCop Standard aggregates the following statistics: what applications were launched, what websites were visited, and how much time these actions took in both - absolute and relative terms. This will help you to analyze the real work time of your employees.
|Report generation||Work time control||Invisible mode|
Why do you need StaffCop?
Real-time employee monitoring
Employee performance monitoring
Data loss prevention
Parental control & home PC monitoring
- All-in-one Solution
- StaffCop is an all-in-one system – it monitors PC activity, tracks & logs all the actions, analyzes data and prevents data loss almost automatically.
- Technologies tested by thousands of companies
- StaffCop was released back in 2006. StaffCop system is used by more than 20 000 companies and 50 000 users.
- Easy deployment and comprehensive technical support
- Mass-installation of StaffCop Standard takes just a few minutes - even novice PC user can set up and operate StaffCop Standard. Our 24/7 technical support team will gladly consult IT specialists as well as regular users with no technical knowledge at all.
- Legally approved
- StaffCop does not violate any personal rights of employees. No legal issues arise when our customers use StaffCop Standard in USA, Europe, or CIS countries. You can include information about employee monitoring in a work contract or in any other additional document.
- Affordable one-time price & bonuses
- StaffCop Standard pricing starts with $43 per one workstation. We have volume discounts (starting with 2 workstations) and 40% discount for non-profit organizations (including schools, universities, prisons, government organizations and more). StaffCop Standard does not require any additional software or hardware. And every customer gets a one-time license fee with free software updates within a year! Updates are optional and licenses are valid for a life-time.
Try Now, For Free!