StaffCop Standard is corporate security software. StaffCop Standard allows you to monitor all activities on company computers and prevent the unauthorized distribution of sensitive corporate information.
Main features of StaffCop Standard
- Monitoring and actions control
- StaffCop software allows you to effectively prevent, detect, respond, monitor and review measures to reduce perceived risks of corporate data loss. IT professionals who use StaffCop can adequately monitor company resources for data breaches or prevent these breaches from occurring.
- Actions blocking
- It is possible to block or allow websites, applications and USB-devices by adding them to blacklists or whitelists.
|Whitelists and Blacklists websites blocking||USB-devices blocking||Whitelists and Blacklists applications blocking|
- Gather work time efficiency statistics
- StaffCop allows you to gather the following statistics: which applications were used, which websites were visited, and how much time this actions took in both absolute and relative terms. This will help you to oversee the real work time of your employees.
|Report Generation||Work time control||Invisible operating mode|
Learn more about StaffCop features - program of users activity monitoring!
Why do you need StaffCop?
Real-time employee monitoring
Work time efficiency monitoring
Data loss prevention
Parental control & Home PC monitoring
- All-in-one Solution
- StaffCop is an all-in-one system – it monitors PC activity, tracks & logs all the actions, analyzes data and prevents data loss almost automatically.
- Technologies tested by thousands of companies
- StaffCop was released back in 2006. StaffCop system is used by more than 20 000 companies and 50 000 users.
- Mass-installation of StaffCop takes just few minutes - even amateur PC users can set up and operate StaffCop. For those who don’t know anything about PCs we have a 24/7 technical support.
- Legally approved
- StaffCop doesn’t violate any personal rights of employees. There were no legal problems with StaffCop in USA, Europe, CIS countries. You can include information about employee monitoring into work contract or any other additional document.
- Affordable one-time price & bonuses
- StaffCop pricing starts with $43 per PC. We have volume discounts (starting with 2 computers) and -40% discount for non-profit organizations (including schools, universities, prisons, government and more). StaffCop doesn’t require any additional software or hardware. And the best part is a one-time fee with free updates within a year. Updates are optional and licenses are valid for life-time.